Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blog Post #7 - Reflection Blog

Using my own blog is easier to look back all of my works and helpful for sharing some works with other people. I can also say that it is more interesting activity than paper work because we've used many materials and sources on the internet. In addition, i've learned the importance of putting citation if i get an idea from other people and how do i post comment on other person's blog.

I haven't spent very much time to work on my blog outside of class. I've done my blog works mostly in the class hours and i've worked on it at home when i haven't finished it.

Creating blog is a type of art. There isn't exactly same blog as yours anywhere in the world. You make some embellishment of your blog by yourself and post your own writing.

Most memorable activity is food art project and i've been enjoying activities which let us do Internet research and writes about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment